Muscle Activation Technique
What is it
Muscle Activation Technique (MAT) is a very specific , non-medical process with a narrow application to the assessment, improvement and maintenance of a targeted aspect of human control: muscle contractile efficiency. (more details)
See how MAT works in this video
Who uses it
- Payton Manning returns to top form for the Broncos thanks to MAT, Sport Illustrated
- Matt Forte does MAT before each game, Chicago Tribune
What is it for
Muscle Activation technique is an excellent adjunct to any exercise regimen. A MAT specialist uses a battery of assessment tools that can identify weaknesses that lead to injuries while exercising or playing a sport. In addition, Muscle Activation Technique (MAT) can be very effective in giving you relief if you are already suffering from the following:
- neck stiffness
- shoulder pain
- rotator cuff pain
- plantar fasciitis
- flat feet
- tight hamstring
Frequently Asked Muscle Activation Technique ™ Questions
- How it works
- How many sessions are needed to see results?
- How long should I expect the results to last after a treatment?
- Why do muscles tighten up and cause pain?
- So the tight and muscles are often not the problem?